1 Bedroom Loft with Owned Parking and Locker for $274,900 is amazing value in West Queen West and Liberty Village.
Loft Description and Features:
– 1 bedroom 1 bathroom architecturally designed loft with exposed ductwork
– Walkout to outdoor balcony
– Custom window coverings
– Loft-style exposed concrete finishes.
– Space for a dining table beside the living room and kitchen.
– Scavolini Kitchen with granite countertop, stainless steel appliances, and subway tile backsplash, glass front cabinet, built-in stainless steel dishwasher, built in stainless steel microwave/range hood.
– Ensuite laundry
– 4 piece bath
– -Bedroom with mirrored closet
– One owned parking space near the elevator
– One owned storage locker near the elevator
– This loft is available for immediate possession!
Building Description and Features:
– This is a relatively new building and it is well-maintained with new landscaping and new carpeting being installed soon according to the property manager.
– Indoor pool:
– Well-equipped Gym
– Guest suites
– On-site property management
– Visitor parking
– Bicycle parking:
– Courtyard landscaping:
– Alfred Dry Cleaning Service in the building
Located right between West Queen West and Liberty Village means you have easy walking access to incredible amenities. West Queen West was named one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world by Vogue. There are trendy hotels, restaurants, music venues, cafes, bakeries, galleries, grocery shopping and services of all kinds within steps of the condo building.
Mabel’s Bakery (for some of the best croissants in Toronto along with sourdough bread, desserts and main courses all from scratch!):
One of Toronto’s best art supply stores is also around the corner – Curry’s:
There is a new park planned right beside the condo building called Lisgar Park. Here is the concept drawing for the park:
In addition there is a recent proposal for a direct pedestrian to link south towards Liberty Village and new shopping area which will be built in the next few years called the King High Line. See the video below for an overview of this proposal:
Asking Price: $274,900
Call us at 416-509-2840 to view this loft and to receive more information!