75 East Liberty St is Phase 2 of the King West Condominiums development in Liberty Village. The developer was Plaza, one of Toronto’s most established condo builders. 75 shares many of its amenities with its sister buildings at 65 and 85 East Liberty St. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for some listings currently available at 75 East Liberty St.
Residents of 75 East Liberty St have access to these shared amenities:
– Gym with exercise equipment
– Rooftop Party Room with outdoor terrace and BBQs.
– Golf and sports simulator
– Movie Theatre Room
– Bowling Alley with two lanes
– Billiards Room
– Games Room with such table games as ping pong, foos ball, and air hockey.
– Indoor Swimming Pool and separate Whirlpool
– Hair Salon and aesthetics services (for example, waxing and nails)
– 24 Hour Concierge
– Visitor Parking
– Guest Suites (5 guest suites shared between 65, 75 and 85 East Liberty St)
– Lounges in the lobby and smaller lounges with seating areas on the 2nd floor of each of the buildings.
Highlights: The developer focused on the kitchens and baths in this condo project. Kitchens are well-laid-out with a lot of cabinetry and full-sized appliances even in the smaller units. The washrooms are all 4-piece baths and have marble vanities. Regarding the suites themselves, the 1+1 layouts have closet space in the den, a feature not typically found in other condo developments. To enhance of the mood of the living and dining rooms each suite has a fully working ethanol-based Inflame-brand fireplace, originally installed in all the suites.
Here’s a limited selection of listings at 75 East Liberty St (and 65 and 85 East Liberty St):
Contact Us for ALL available listings at King West Condominiums.